At Integrative Acupuncture, we cannot stress enough how beneficial acupuncture can be for your health, happiness and entire well being. There are so many reasons why you should try acupuncture — these are six of our top picks for why acupuncture should become an integral part of your lifestyle.
- Acupuncture is a natural way to boost your energy levels and immunity. Specific acupuncture points are targeted to balance our body’s energy systems, helping to redirect the flow of energy to the areas of the body that need it. This natural energy balancing also strengthens the immune system, which can be weakened through things like stress, environmental toxins and illness.
- Acupuncture is hugely helpful for those who are experiencing a lot of stress. Feeling these high levels of stress on a regular basis can really push our bodies to the limit, and acupuncture will help to reel it back. Acupuncture can ease anxiety and promote relaxation, and make it much easier for you to manage the stressful things in your life.
- One of the most popular uses of acupuncture is pain relief, for both chronic and acute pain. Acupuncture can decrease pain in those suffering from arthritis, neck and back pain, carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis, joint sprains and strains, digestive pain, migraines, and so much more.
- Acupuncture is a great thing to do during “that time of the month,” as it can really help with the symptoms associated with PMS, such as headaches, cramping and mood swings, and acupuncture can help with regulating your cycle and duration. It’s also good for women going through menopause or who are experiencing disorders related to hormone imbalances.
- Gut health is so important, and acupuncture can help you achieve it. Regular acupuncture treatments can help regulate and strengthen your digestive functions. If you suffer from things like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), constipation and/or diarrhea, or foodie allergies, acupuncture could make a huge difference in your life.
- Last, but certainly not least, is the benefit of prevention. Acupuncture was originally used to keep people well. Period. It’s power has always been in the act of preventing diseases; however, now we often see patients after they have already started experiencing illness. In these cases, we treat the illness and restore the body back to its properly functioning form, and then we continue to treat in order to maintain health and prevent illness from creeping up again.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should try acupuncture. When you are ready to start on your path to health and wellness, we hope we can begin the journey with you. Call us at 561-819-0530 to schedule your free consultation with one of our esteemed practitioners and let us create your customized, personal plan to help you reach optimal health success.